Don't blame him, don't blame me. In fact, don't blame anyone.
I've finally found my happiness, regardless if you think it's temporary or permanent.
But then again, nothing is.
But I hope he & I would be a lifetime. Insyaalah.
Try to like him. You are not even trying, and yet you are judging.
You don't wish me well. You don't believe that it would last. You are just waiting for me to fall and then crawl back to you.
Is that how you express the fact that you miss me?
I admit, I am more preoccupied now.
Now,I have something to look forward to everyday.
I have someone to be there to make me feel comfortable enough to open up to.
I have someone whom I know puts me as his first, above his other friends.
Friendship is not graded by the length of time we know each other,
but by how much we know about each other,
by how much we enjoy each other's company.
Friends stand up for each other even though when your other friends criticize you.
Question is,did you?
So don't question me.
If you truly love me & miss me, take the effort.
Take the effort to get to know him. To see him through my eyes.
....then, judge him..
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment