Thursday, March 12, 2009

BLOGGING?? What's that? Is it a biscuit? is it a panda?

Okay... haloo everyone. After being asked by a couple of friends that have been pestering me to start a blog, I've finally surrendered to it after giving it some thought.

So, I've decided to list down the reasons why i need to start blogging:



  1. I need to improve my writing skills
  2. So that my friends back in Dj can know how i'm doing
  3. Satisfy some of my friends
  4. Encouraged by Prof Saidy to blog
  5. Inspired by other bloggers:)
  6. I'm having hols now..& I'm extremely bored.


....and what's holding me back:


  1. What if i 'terkantoi' somethings???
  2. I write only when i feel like it..in other words, luh-zeee!!
  3. Do i really wanna let u guys know of how i'm doing?hehe..jk
  4. Too self-conscious on my writing ability..trust me, my spelling is BADDDDD..
  5. Me Sssshyyy...(y again?)


TA DA..!!! whatever reasons I've given or may continue giving, the point is I, WAN ALINA KHADIJAH NOW, officially have a blog and will try to write consistently... with istiqomah hopefully:)

Toooodles!

1 comment:

  1. i know u have skeletons in the closet. Especially cranium and femur

    ReplyDelete