Scene 1
Kak Nik: Mr. Eric sihat?
Mr. Eric: Sihat....pause.. sihat, WALAFIAT:)
All the girls started going WOOAAHH!!
After a few seconds.....
Alia turned to face me and asked,'what does walafiat means?'
Me: hmmm...never thought of it la pulak.
(The last time i heard or seen it was in my karangan BM in high school dulu..)
So, it went silent for a bit... coo..coo.. kricket..kricket...
On the way back home, it came across my mind again so i went to see Kak Tiqa n asked her the same question Alia asked me. Rupa-rupanya, it means something like 'dalam keadaan sejahtera' or something like that ar..
I then realized how often we take things for granted and it is such a shame to not appreciate things that are infront of us. Things that we commonly use or say.
Hence, i had to relearn it from someone else this time..haih:(
Scene 2:(before scene 1 ended)
Mr Eric: Class, i have 2 surprises for u today. You want to hear the good news or the bad news first?
Class: Bad news!!
Mr. Eric: Ok, bad news is we have a quiz today. So do u want to start a revision or the new chapter?
Class: Revision!!!....So, yadee,yadee,ya...
Me: Haloo.... the good news???
Mr. Eric: Yadee,yadee,ya....bla..bla...bla... Oh ya,the good news, u can call ur friends outside who came in late to join us now.
Me: What?!?!!? damn disappointed already...That's not good news at all!!! ARGGHHH:(
So, I sat at my place quitely...:(
After the revision we had our quiz followed by a short 5 min break. So, i've decided to go to photostat some notes at Miso. The lady got confused herself on how to work the machine but what the heck la, i waited n waited ...Then, ALAMAK, NANTI KENA KUNCI PINTU!!
In my heart, cepatla, cepatla,cepatla..while pacing around..Once the lady was done, i quickly ran back to the hall...YUP! I was late indeed.. don't know one of the guys said,
HAH!LAMBAT!! Arghh... suka je kenakan orang tau..
I apalagi?senyum je la..hoping that i'll lepas this time...turns out. I didn't miss anything. They've just started distributing the 2nd surprise which is..................
CHOCALATE!!!!! I HEART YOU MR. ERIC!!!HEHE...
HE so COMEL:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewell alina..dah follow blog awak..follow mine in return.. :)
ReplyDelete