It's FINALLY OVER!!
Only Allah knows, the after taste of it all, but, let me describe to you how exactly it feels.
- Relieved
- Happy
- Sad
- Disappointed
- Angry
Relived
Obviously i am. I've started planning since November 2008! For it to finally end, it is definitely a load of my shoulder. Now, I'll have more time for my bed, my bio slides...(ok,ok,chem slides too..physics?nyek!), my Internet surfing sessions, again, my bed. I think i should write a whole long speech thanking my bed for accepting my rough acts of just throwing myself on it every time after class,before class, only not during class..(for that, I'll have to thank my chair, pulak)
Happy
YAY, Alhamdulillah.. I was awarded as the freshie queen:) Thanks u guys, who have and have not voted for me. To those who have, i hope u don't regret. To those who didn't, i'm sure u have ur reasons why..For my love of fashion, it was really interesting to see how different everyone looks on that night. All dressed up according to creativity. From glamour, to stylish, to sexy...,to pirate??? Kak Nik, turned up as a pirate! aiye,aiye captain!
Disappointed
In myself, in others...
In myself,I should have:
- Given a DEEEEEPPPP thought on who to choose as a sub leader
- Brought out the leadership qualities in them
- Influence people more
- Have a two way conversation with them. Prompt them to come out with ideas, suggestions, i can't possibly be doing everything.
In others, (It's always easier to find fault in others):
- Be more commited
- Never complaint
- Smile more
- initiate instead of just receiving
- Ask more? politely pls...
- Do it, because u want to learn & earn the experience( that's y i agreed on it in the first place)
- Show ur support, a leader is nothing without it's followers.
What did I earn from this?
- I know who to choose in my team next time
- I learn from experience. Next time, I'll do it better
- Friends..:)
- A rose from the waiter?
- Criticisms more than congratulations:(
Angry
I have submitted the itinerary months ago, but it has not been looked through by the lecturer in charge. How pissed! In just ONE day, about THREE days before the event, she started changing it all.
Performer: Sekarang baru nak cari performances!
Me: mana tak nye, the audition has been opened, but how many came? ONLY TWO! n HALOOO, it was opened a lot earlier,okay..
Sad
I sacrificed my night, my seat at the audience( with the best view) ,my dinner, to get ONLY DESTRUCTIVE criticisms..
I need TONNES of love pls...
I saved this for the last...
I wanna thank those who helped me n supported me all way through..words r not enough but it is the least i could do. They are:
- Icad & Eka, thank u for the FULL commitment u guys showed in becoming an MC. U both have prepared well,executed well, n saved the night. It was a great pleasure to work with u guys as u guys showed the good traits of a follower n also a leader. Thanks for the support
- Kamarul... for the sleepless nights in preparing the multimedia presentation. Even when it was told to be done at the very last minute. I will always be here if u need my help in return. Even if i'll have to bid my bed goodbye:(
- Putri, for accepting me into ur house as a guest. To tumpang siap and mandi for the night. It was really fun dressing u up, even Melvin said u look prettier than normal..hehe..u're welcome:)
- To my commitee, F.A.C.T. ,to those who had participate directly or indirectly, a bit or a lot, it could not have happened without all of u!
- My mom n sister, for handling my dress when i was away..
- Last but not least, Harmeet. My assistant. For picking up where i have misssed,for handling things while i was at camp, for letting me know u better..
No comments:
Post a Comment