1st April, is also my mom's birthday! I know mom, u're one of the luckiest person on earth to be married to daddy. The opposite applies as well. I heard you had a deeep sleep yesterday. Senang hati la katakan..
55 years of living, i can't imagine on how long i would live, but mother, u have changed a whole lot from the first day i knew u, but then again, i don't believe that children know their parents inside out and vice versa. Most of the time are spent outside of home. In schools, college, malls. Sometimes, friends know u better than families do. BUT, there are also some traits that are reserved only for family members and not for friends to know.
I love you mom, always will, i hope i don't disappoint you more than i already have..
your daughter,
-lina-
-lina-
syg, im proud of u:)
ReplyDeletethanks alia, i've learnt a lot of that from u:)
ReplyDelete